Are you tuned? Are you a track Junkie? Are you both? Within 10 minutes of being on track or an evening of repeatedly putting a few car lengths on your buddies STI, the oil temperature and coolant temperatures in your Focus ST can begin to rise in to unsafe territory which can eventually lead to overheating. Either of these conditions or a combination of both will result in prolonged excessive oil temperatures that prematurely breaks down the oil and increases engine wear.
The JBR Focus ST Oil Cooler Kit employs a 19 row core constructed out of aluminum corrugated-fins & internal tubular plates greatly increasing both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength, so you get the smallest, lightest and more importantly, the most efficient oil cooler package.
Custom length commercial grade -10AN fittings and large ID stainless braided lines are the key to minimizing the pressure drop and making for an easy installation.
The polished billet aluminum sandwich plate incorporates 2, 1/8” NPT ports for additional gauges and sensors.
Custom mounting brackets and stainless steel hardware keep the core solidly mounted out front of the radiator maximizing its exposure to incoming airflow resulting in an oil temp reduction of over 30⁰F.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Direct bolt on application
- Corrugated-fin & tubular plate aluminum core
- Commercial grade –AN10 fittings and large ID Stainless lines
- +30⁰ drop in oil temps
- 1 Oil cooler core
- 2 Stainless braided hoses
- 1 Sandwich plate & 2 1/8” NPT Plugs
- 2 Application specific core mounting brackets
- 2 Aluminized fiber glass heat shield sleeves
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Installation instructions are available in our support section
- Shipping is free in the US & our Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty is included
Follow us on social media for all the latest news, sneak peeks, and product releases.