The JBR Rear Differential Mount for the 2016 & up Mazda MX-5 is a CAD designed direct fit OEM replacement. It’s machined out of lightweight yet incredibly strong 6061 billet aluminum. It’s not a weak cast aluminum part like the OEM mount which is prone to bending.
It comes fitted with 80 durometer bushings to eliminate movement of the rear end in the subframe reducing wheel hop under hard straight line acceleration and when exiting a corner. Installing a JBR mount gets rid of the unwanted slop and flexing which allows for the power to go directly into rotating the tires, instead of flexing the soft rubber of the OEM mount. Giving you better feedback, sharper response and more predictability on throttle input.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Weighs only 4lbs 8ozs. 1lb 2ozs more than the OEM
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- 2016+ Mazda Miata MX-5 ND/RF
The kit includes:
- 1 Rear Differential Mount
- Shipping is free in the US & our Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty is included
- Installation instructions are available in our support section