Are you built and tuned? Are you a track Junkie? Are you both? Keeping the motor in your 2.3L DISI engine as cool as possible is going reduce knock and prolong engine life. Preventing the oil from exceeding normal operating temperatures will extend the life of your oil by reducing temperatures that prematurely break it down and increase engine wear. The OEM oil cooler uses a coolant based heat exchanger to keep the oil cool. Adding the JBR oil cooler will reduce the rise in coolant temperatures often seen when on track or during extreme temperature conditions.
The JBR Mazdspeed 3 Oil Cooler Kit employs a 19 row core constructed out of aluminum corrugated-fins & internal tubular plates greatly increasing both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength, so you get the smallest, lightest and more importantly, the most efficient oil cooler package.
Custom length commercial grade -10AN fittings and large ID stainless braided lines are the key to minimizing the pressure drop and making for an easy installation.
The polished billet aluminum sandwich plate incorporates an 1/8″ NPT port for additional gauges and sensors.
A custom mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware keep the core solidly mounted out front of the radiator maximizing its exposure to incoming airflow resulting in an oil temp reduction of over 28⁰F.
- 2004-2013 Mazda 3
- 2007-2013 Mazdaspeed 3*
*Does not work with most conventional front mounted intercooler kits
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Direct bolt on application
- Corrugated-fin & tubular plate aluminum core
- Commercial grade –AN10 fittings and large ID Stainless lines
- +28⁰ drop in oil temps*
- 1 Oil cooler core
- 2 Stainless braided hoses
- 1 Sandwich plate & 2 1/8” NPT Plugs
- 1 Application specific core mounting bracket
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- 2 Aluminized fiber glass heat shield sleeves
- Installation instructions are available in our support section
- Shipping is free in the US & our Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty is included