The JBR Tru-Torsion Front & Rear Sway Bars for the ND Miata significantly reduce body roll and greatly improve the vehicles ability to rotate.
They’re constructed out of 1.125″ diameter .125″ wall 4130 alloy tube for the front and .625” solid 4130 alloy bar for the rear. They’re then powder coated in your choice of red, blue or black for a beautiful look and long lasting corrosion resistance.
Both are 3-way adjustable allowing you to fine tune them for either the street or the track.
Included with each JBR sway bar is our very own sway bar brackets. They’re constructed out of .185″ thick stainless steel and come with 88 durometer bushings and grease fittings. These will never rust and never break. There’s also no need to reinforce the rear mounting points to use the JBR rear sway bar.
For those that must have the finer things in life, we also offer our Tru-Torsion billet aluminum sway bar brackets as an upgrade to the stainless at 30% off regular price. Both the stainless and the billet brackets carry our Lifetime Warranty.
– 2016 & up ND Miata all models
– Designed and Manufactured in the USA
– 4130 alloy steel construction
– Includes stiffer polyurethane bushings with thick stainless steel brackets and grease fittings
– FREE SHIPPING!! a $30.00 value!!
The JBR Sway Bar Kits Include:
– 1.125″ Front or .625” Rear 3-way adjustable sway bar
– New polyurethane mounting bushings & stainless steel brackets with grease fittings
– Installation grease
– Installation instructions are available in our support section
– Shipping is free in the US & our Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty is included on all included components
– The Tru-Torsion Billet sway bar brackets require lowering for the the sub-frame (Front Only) one side at a time for installation. When done carefully, no alignment is needed. The included stainless brackets do not require the sub-frame to be lowered for installation front or rear.
– Installation of the front sway bar does not require disconnecting the steering shaft, lowering the rack and pinion or cutting off the OEM sway bar bushings.
Follow us on social media for all the latest news, sneak peeks, and product releases.